Donate fairly and be respectful!
1. New Members - Request for "Anything"
New members can request only once before they donate 20, and that request must be for "anything". This still applies if a new season begins and it says "new" under your name on the roster.
2. Low Donations - Request for "Anything"
If your donations are less than your received you must request for "anything", and if your donations are less than half your requests you will be kicked. This does not apply to the leader, co-leaders, or elders.
3. Follow Request Instructions!
Request instructions must be followed exactly (unless the request violates rules 1 or 2).
4. Fair Troop Requests
Though you can ask for anything in the chat, your actual request cannot be for troops or troop levels that you don't have! This does not apply to co-leaders and elders.
5. Gold Minimum
You must be gold league to stay here. So even though farming is allowed, don't farm down too low!
Be respectful especially to co-leaders, elders and the leader. Follow elder instructions and do not interfere when an elder is initiating a new member.
Becoming Elder & Co-Leader
It's entirely up to the Leader, but here are some guidelines:
1. If you ever ask for elder or co-leader in any way you will never get it! Elder and Co-Leader are earned! If you ask whether you're close, or ask how your donations look for it, or bug me about it at all you will never get it.
2. For elder you must have at least 300 donations for at least 2 seasons, and to retain elder status you must donate 200+ per league season. For co-leader you must have 600 donations every season for at least 3 months, and you must continue to do so. To retain elder your donations cannot be less than half your received (this does not apply to elder second accounts who are receiving troops from their primary account).
3. For elder you must be crystal 2 and remain gold 2 or higher. For co-leader you must be master 2 and stay crystal 2 or higher.
4. For elder you must have been a member of the clan for over a month, for co-leader it is 6 months.
5. Trust, loyalty, understanding the rules, and maturity are essential.
Elders/Co-Leaders can recruit new members who are gold, have level 5 archers, and 3000 total donations.
Elders/Co-Leaders must tell every new member that they invite or accept to the clan the following: "Welcome! Read our simple rules at www.hellraiserwolf.com"
Elders/Co-Leaders can kick members if they break any rule, or are rude or annoying, but only the Leader may promote someone to Elder or Co-Leader. Any Elder who gives troops to a member whose request violates rule 1 or 2, instead of instantly kicking them, will be demoted.
Getting Max Level Troops
If you bug Eddie or beg for troops you will never get them!
Eddie will give you max level wizards and lower troops, and max level minions, if your donations are 30+ and your donations are 20+ greater than your received.
But just like Elder, higher-level powerful troops are earned! That includes max level healers, dragons, pekkas, witches, golems, and valkyries. If you ask for these and you don't qualify for them then anyone can give you anything!
There are only 2 ways to get them (choose one):
1. Arrange a fair trade of high-level troops with Eddie, OR
2. Donate 60+ and your donations are 40+ greater than your received.
MANDATORY Trophy Push!
STARTS - Now
ENDS - February 14 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Everyone must be Gold 2 or higher by the end of the push. That means you will be kicked if you don't comply.
I've set the date over a month away so everyone has plenty of time to upgrade as needed in order to be able to move up and stabilize at a higher league level. I really do not want to kick anyone, but we have a problem and I hope we can all work together to find the solution.
I've spent hours and hours recruiting new people to our clan, and many of them have been great people and great players. But they all leave in a few days because the clan hasn't been active enough the past few months. This cycle continuously repeats itself and I can't continue to waste days of my time doing that for almost zero results.
Recruiting good players is crucial for the clan to increase its activity, and to allow everyone to get the troops they want, reasonably when they want them. But having 10 silvers makes it extremely difficult to do that - especially if they are lower level. It also keeps our clan points under 20,000 - a critical number that higher level players look at when deciding to join.
Many of us also farm far below the high leagues that we have achieved and this also puts a drain on the "desirability" of the clan to potential new members. Masters and crystals are what make a clan desirable. Golds are acceptable. Silvers and bronze create a strong negative reaction.
Our push contests have never succeeded in moving the clan up to a higher level as a whole - only a few people ever took it seriously. So we have no alternatives. Again, I am hoping this is plenty of time to allow everyone to upgrade and push themselves up to a higher, stabilized level. I don't want to kick any of us because I see us as family, but without it being mandatory no one will take it seriously, and I'm tired of wasting days of my time recruiting for nothing. I will not resume recruiting until after this push ends.
So finish your current farming, make your necessary upgrades, and . . .
Go kick some serious ass!!!