Donate fairly and be respectful!
1. New members must donate 20 first!
2. Your donations cannot be less than half your received.
3. Read before you donate! Follow Leader, Elder and Captain requests exactly! A "Captain" is anyone whose donations are greater than their received. The Leader, Elders and Captains have earned the right to get what they request!
4. Don't ask for troops or troop levels you don't have! You can always make friends and ask for whatever you want from them but your request cannot demand it. This does not apply to Elders who can ask for any troop type.
5. You must maintain at least 1200 trophies to stay here. So even though farming is allowed, don't farm down too low! This does not apply to Elders' second accounts or their family members who have approval by the Leader.
6. Be respectful especially to elders and the leader. Follow elder instructions and do not interfere when an elder is initiating a new member.
It's entirely up to the Leader, but here are some guidelines:
1. If you ever ask for elder in any way you will never get it! Elder is earned! If you ask whether you're close, or ask how your donations look for elder, or bug me about it at all you will never be elder.
2. You must have at least 300 donations, and to retain elder status you must donate 200+ per league season.
3. Your received must be at least 100 less than your donations.
4. You must have and maintain 1200 trophies.
5. You must have been a member of the clan for over a month.
6. Trust, loyalty, understanding the rules, and maturity are essential.
Elders must tell every new member that they invite or accept to the clan the following message:
"Welcome! Donate 20 first and simple rules at www.hellraiserwolf.com"
Elders can kick members if they don't donate fairly, are rude or annoying, or donate the wrong troops to an elder or captain, but only the Leader may promote someone to Elder. Elders can recruit new members who are level 55+ and have 2000+ total donations.
Getting Max Level Troops
If you bug Eddie or beg for troops you will never get them!
Eddie will give you max level wizards and lower troops, and max level minions, if your donations are 30+ and your donations are 20+ greater than your received.
But just like Elder, higher-level powerful troops are earned! That includes max level healers, dragons, pekkas, witches, golems, and valkyries. If you ask for these and you don't qualify for them then anyone can give you anything!
There are only 2 ways to get them (choose one):
1. Arrange a fair trade of high-level troops with Eddie, OR
2. Donate 100+ and your donations are 40+ greater than your received.
Trophy Push Contest!
STARTS - 12:01 AM, Sunday, November 17
Winner gets 60 max level troops and Elder!*
1. Winner is the person who GAINS the most trophies starting from everyone's trophy counts on Sunday. Contest ends at the end of the current season.
2. You must have a positive ratio to win, and have gained a minimum of 200 trophies.
3. Winners choose any kind of troops regardless of their donations after the contest.
4. *To become Elder you must also have 200+ donations.
5. The 5 members who GAIN THE FEWEST TROPHIES during the contest will not be allowed to request for one week and must maintain a positive ratio and donate 100 during the following season to stay in the clan.
6. The 1200 trophy minimum will be enforced at the end of the season!
7. To keep things fair, Eddie, all elders, and their second accounts are not in the contest.
So start pushing for cups!!!